Friday, October 5, 2012

Lots of Cuteness

1950s Pink Smocked Dress

1960s Calico Dress

1960s Fair Isle Cardigan

1967 State Textbook

1970s Sailor Boy Outfit

1970s Pink Sheep Sweater

1960s Yellow Polkadot  Dress

Vintage Wood Abacus

Vintage Needlepoint Wall Hanging

I've been slacking off on the updates to the kids shop lately.  Running two shops and two blogs is much harder than I realized.  By the end of the day, I only have the energy to update one of the shops.  I could update both if I started earlier, but I have this need to unwind after the kids have gone down.  I'll unwind by watching mindless tv for about 2 hours, or painting my nails, or drinking an alcoholic beverage to take the edge off the day.  Or, all of the above.  After that, it's about 10-11 pm and I'm ready to work, but I can only last a couple of hours before I call it a night, so this shop is getting the the short end of the stick.  I just need to become more disciplined and cut down my vegging on the couch and just work.

So, all this to say, expect many new listings next week.  I've got some amazing girls southwestern dresses, puzzles, toys, and little boy jumpers.  The shop is on sale for a couple of more days, so hurry and get that little special item you've been eyeing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...