Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Outtakes

This kid cracks me up.  Every single picture, I told him to just be normal, and this is what he comes up with.  Actually, by the 4th picture, he said, "Mom, I want to make funny faces." So, he started to put his hand on his face.  I had to stop him after about 5 of those shots.
 
I can't decide which is my favorite.

 
I've been attempting to shoot some live model pics for both of my shops.  Shooting the kids is quite taxing, but fun.  I mean, how much can a 15 month old understand and how long can I expect to keep a 3 year old's attention?  But, they both gave me great shots and my hubs and I can't help but chuckle every time we look at the above pictures.

The last picture of me on the other hand was NOT fun.  It's about 90 degrees here and I have no idea why I decided to try to model a black wool dress while the kids were awake.  That shot is completely my fault.  Needless to say, I didn't get  a good shot and I was starting to sweat after 5 minutes.  That dress will be going in for a good dry cleaning. Ha.  Doesn't my son look like he's up to no good?
 
Also, if you like women's vintage, I have some good stuff in my Revolving Styles Vintage shop AND I'm having a $25 giveaway here.  Please enter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...