Monday, November 26, 2012

Shop Sale & Update!

Vintage 1960s Corduroy Vest
Vintage 1970s Pink Sheep Sweater
1930s Cotton Batiste Heirloom Dress
1960s Hearts and Floral Calico Dress
1970s Dinosaur Party Overalls
1940s/50s Tribal Print Little Girls Dress
Vintage Wood Abacus

1960s Textbook. My FAVORITE book in the shop right now.  Check it out for description and pictures!

I haven't had many shop updates or sales, but here it is, all in one! Starting today, I'll be listing "new" vintage in the shop daily.  I have many cute overalls, heirloom dresses, puzzles, and more to be listed! I'm actually quite excited to be back to work.  I took a long break from the kids shop to analyze if running two shops and two blogs was realistically doable, and I think it is.  So, expect more!  Also, you can use the above code until tomorrow at midnight, so happy shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...